2017 - F - Kris Wilkes (Offer)

From what I usually pick up, if a national reporter puts in a crystal ball before the local guys it’s often a hunch without as much inside info as sometimes. Obviously that’s not always the case, perhaps not even a majority, but it’d be nice to see some of the Michigan guys back him up there.

Sounds like he had to pick somebody other than Indiana and opted for the next best guess. Maybe he knows more about the Indiana side than anything else.

Jerry Meyer just put a Crystal Ball in for Michigan for Kris Wilkes… Any recent development that may have caused that?

(read above)

3 crystal ball predictions for Wilkes to Mich, over the last 5 days. Obviously far from compelling, but I’ll take the momentum, anyway. Also sad to see that Maryland is getting the recent predictions for Jackson

3 Likes

Those other guys are probably just following Meyer. I wouldn’t take it as further momentum.

It is interesting that the 2 new crystal balls are from 2 Kentucky guys on different sites.

I am very conflicted about this.

1 Like

It’s not that complicated. You are either with us or against us.

1 Like

Wow, you took that a lot more serious than I would have expected. This isn’t war. It’s possible to have dual fandom for a variety of reasons.

1 Like

It appears that you took my comment way more seriously than it was intended. Lighten up, man.

There really wasn’t anything to be interpreted in your comment. You stated something as a fact, it was wrong. I’m not sure why it was even needed.

His comment certainly came off as a joke…

2 Likes

In the words of Jim Harbaugh, “Everyone that is for us… Is for us.” Nothing solves an issue like Harbaugh. Apologies if I misinterpreted you. A word of note though, sarcasm doesn’t work well through text.

1 Like

Harbaugh said he’d cheer for IU basketball over Michigan basketball because family comes first.

I think his joke come off as a joke, but at the same time the fact that Harbaugh… who is a walking, talking, epitome of a “Michigan Man” would cheer for IU over UM basketball…you get a pass.

Good Wilkes update

Not all of these programs have a shot, of course. Wilkes will cut down his list in coming weeks. Due to a family scheduling conflict, he won’t take an official to UCLA the weekend of Aug. 5-6 as planned, but likely will reschedule the trip to September. Maryland is another program likely to get one of Wilkes’ five allotted official visits. Kentucky remains on the outside of the bubble, having recruited Wilkes but not offered a scholarship.

Looks like we’re going to get out-gunned.

Made the top 11! Don’t know if I should feel excited or that we made the “super exclusive” group of 11::sarcasm::