2017 - C - Mo Bamba (Offer)

Would be nice. Supposedly Carter is a strong Duke lean. Allegedly Kentucky passed on Carter because they like Bamba better, No idea about Richards, but we’ll see what happens.

The players that I expect to make a decision during the early period are Wendell Carter, Troy Brown, Gary Trent, Nick Richards and Lonnie Walker. The ones that will likely wait are Mohamed Bamba, Trevon Duval (pictured), Kevin Knox, Collin Sexton, Hamidou Diallo, Billy Preston, Brian Bowen, Trae Young and Quade Green. Then there’s Brandon McCoy, P.J. Washington, Jarred Vanderbilt and M.J. Walker, who are wildcards and could go either way.

Dang. I’m impatient.

5 Likes

Good thing we have the basketball season to keep us distracted from recruiting OCD.

1 Like

I doubt he comes to Michigan.

I hate you. : )

3 Likes

Why though? The little that’s out there on what he’s looking for (network and business focus) puts Michigan in a great spot. I know that non-basketball factors often fade but he seems to have something more focused than the throwaway academics line.

I fully expect him to sign with Michigan.

8 Likes

Joking? Or serious?

I don’t care if there’s a shred of truth to this; I am embracing it on general principal.

1 Like

I’m not saying, but I’m just saying. I can’t disclose what I do or do not know, but I am totally feeling Bamba to Michigan.

1 Like

I can easily imagine x floating 3 or 4 alley oops to Bamba per game.

1 Like

I don’t know what this means but I dig it.

5 Likes

It means he was making a joke in response to jsmith’s post

I don’t think so.
CoryR got the scoop.
I’m pretty sure Bamba is Michigan bound.

6 Likes

In my experience people are more truthful after 2am than they are before 2am. I believe Cory posted the good news at 2:15am.

5 Likes

Okay @umhoops it’s officially time to update the scholarship chart!

3 Likes

I have no inside info I just lack confidence in JB closing on a top prospect outside McGary where he had many connections including the aau coach. He has not done well at all.

We know you do.

2 Likes

I think if we speculate hard enough we can spin this thing into a solid commit.

6 Likes