2017-18 Bracketology

Houston is good, but not sure I would rather face another 6 seed like Miami or Florida who are proven in better conferences. TCU however, I would like that draw more.

You gotta play someoneā€¦better than an 8-9 draw? Michigan just won the B1Gā€¦they need to win the first two games!

1 Like

No 14 seed is ā€œgoodā€ but youā€™d rather get the worst of the 14s

TBS with static in the damn studio, pathetic.

Guys, I will say this - only a gofundme could get me to Wichita. I just donā€™t have the flexible coin to drop on a flight for $800 at the moment. But if you guys want the volume machine there, lol

1 Like

Eh, Iā€™m not too worried about them. Just shake off the rust and we should be OK. I wouldnā€™t mind Houston getting knocked off though.

Just listen to the Iowa tourney telecast and if you can hear someone screaming ā€œD 'em up!ā€ that would be me

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Oh wow. Tourney head muppet didnā€™t even answer the Syracuse question!

So corrupt.

3 Likes

Anyone know when they announce times?

Yeaā€¦the Syracuse draw is bogus. Thatā€™s all about ESPN/CBS conflict of interest IMO! Most of the commentatorā€™s executives are a Syracuse lean! So sick of the Popularity contestā€¦not deserving of a spot!

1 Like

Catching Bucknell for spartyā€¦ itā€™s a loooooooong shot, but you never know!

1 Like

Itā€™s always a couple hours after the Selection Show.

Kinda screwed on the first weekend - best 14 seed (by far), best 6 seed - but Iā€™ll take that potential second week easily - NC and Xavier in LA.

Love Purdueā€™s draw.

2 Likes

They get Dukeā€¦

MSU also gets Kansas in Omaha, which will probably be close to a home game for KU. UMā€™s potential second week draw is much better.

1 Like

Trae Young shooting against that Duke zone in the 2nd round could be fun.

1 Like

Iā€™d honestly swap draws with Gonzaga

OSU in round 2, Xavier in S16

3 Likes

Does Purdue if they advance end up playing a lower seed who gets a near home game? I thought I saw that?

Iā€™ve watched a few Houston games this year. Theyā€™re rather small as a team, kind of like Illinois. Iā€™m not exactly worried about them and wouldnā€™t be shocked if San Diego state won that game.

Ohio State as a 5 seed gets a team 4 spots worse than montana on kenpom.

1 Like

Seriously canā€™t wait for Oklahoma to lose so I donā€™t need to hear about a kid shooting under 40% from the floor again.

2 Likes