2016/17 Commitment Updates

Idk. When I attended the earlier games, Lima just kinda zoned in and out. Could have just been a result of playing teams they’ve already beat and just not zeroed in and focused. But they’ve gotten better every round. And so has X.

Hoping Lima holds onto this one and Garfield Heights wins the second semi. Garfield has Frankie Hughes and Willie Jackson , Louisville and Missouri commits respectively.

Wouldn’t Westerville South be the tougher opponent? They have the Wesson brothers and they handled Nick Ward’s team pretty easily.

Lima up 54-45 with about 4 minutes to go. X has at least 19.

Very nice. Real excited for him to get here.

56-51

Over 15k in attendance.

Dang. About over?

58-52 with 2:38 to go.

Lima with alot of turnovers in the second half, it seems like

X has 23

Does Cumberland look like a guy we wish we would’ve gotten?

60-52,1:38 to go

60-55 with 1:12 to go

61-55 with 13 secondsleft. Looks like they’re advancing.

61-58 with 8 seconds to go.

Close this out fellas

61-58 final.

Wonder what was happening down the stretch. Lima musta just been missing their FT

Well at least they got the win. I asked about Cumberland because I thought you were there, my bad.

Box score

Lima Senior 61, Wilmington 58 final stats. #wnjsports pic.twitter.com/UauoMv7w8D

— Matt Sexton (@mattsports) March 18, 2016

Some X Highlights from regionals

1 Like

Should be a great match-up with Westerville. Hope X can win the state championship. Speaking of Westerville, did the staff ever look at Andre Wesson? Doesn’t have a ton of good offers – I guess he’s holding out for an OSU offer so he can play with his brother – but seems to have developed a reputation as a solid sleeper prospect on the wing.

I’m from the U.P. Anybody have any U.P. basketball questions?

lol

1 Like

24-14 Westerville South midway through the 2nd quarter.

Lima Senior struggling against a much larger team.