Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Top Leaders

Michigan State vs. Kentucky

BenBen Total Reaction Points: 16 Member
I'm pulling for Michigan State to smack Kentucky around. And I think they will too. How in the world can Kentucky be ranked #1 preseason ? with a bunch of unproven Freshman. Joke... Hoping Michigan St sets it straight.
0reaction image awesome 0reaction image Insightful 0reaction image agree 0reaction image disagree

Comments

• pendingperilpendingperil Total Reaction Points: 5 Member
    i have a difficult time pulling for msu in anything, but it'll be an exciting game to watch. i feel like kentucky is going to get pounded this early in the year. they might be a hell of a team towards the end of the season, but i'd be surprised if msu didn't walk away with a win.

also looking forward to the kansas/duke game. duke really struggled in their first exhibition game. down at the half to a div ii team, but came back to win by 16.
    0reaction image awesome 0reaction image Insightful 0reaction image agree 0reaction image disagree
  • BenBen Total Reaction Points: 16 Member
    Yes- that will be a great night of college hoops. Love that its here.
  • fox14fox14 Total Reaction Points: 4 Member
    Disagree 100 percent. As much as we hate Kentucky, you simply have to pull for them against State.
  • ChampswestChampswest Total Reaction Points: 2 Member
    Go Wildcats!
  • guestavoguestavo Total Reaction Points: 76 Member
    We should root for Mich St simply so we can beat a highly rated opponent and it looks good for the conference.
  • DingoBlueDingoBlue Total Reaction Points: 12 Member
    I will root for MSU as a B1G team in the nonconference as that just strengthens the impression of the league. I also want Calipari to repeat his performance last year (though that seems less likely). That said, MSU has a proven record of playing tough teams early and getting beaten around themselves. That's how they "toughen up" for the B1G schedule.
  • svensven Total Reaction Points: 10 Member
    Guys if you root against Kentucky you are rooting against college basketball.
  • guestavoguestavo Total Reaction Points: 76 Member
    Who cares? CBB will be fine lol