Did Adidas change the jersyes?

Seems they might have taken off the stripes on the pants? I hope they did it looks so much better

I’m trying to not get my hopes up yet based off of the schedule images they showed (which I presume you’re referencing). That way if we are still stuck with the old pants, whatever, but if they did change 'em, happy day!

Yeah the stripes are pretty idiotic (although perhaps less so than last year’s two-tone post-season shorts, which were downright gross). Do all the Adidas schools have the new stripes or it just a way of giving us the finger for switching to Nike? On the bright side: just one more year till Jordan!

They were filming the intro video yesterday and still had the stripes

Seems they might have taken off the stripes on the pants? I hope they did it looks so much better

Where did you see that?

Where did you see that?

I cant seem to post an image, but there is a schedule image with Spike and Caris (games at the bottom) on it and their shorts do not have the tire tread stripes on them.

Those are actually pretty sharp without the stripes.

With the stripes they are possibly the worst set I’ve ever sen Michigan wear. I only say possibly because last year’s postseason uniforms were terrible, too.

To me one of the best Uni’s in college hoops without the stripes.

But as stated above, they had the stripes on them while filming the pregame intro hype video last night… Who knowns.

Oh gosh those look WAY better without those the stupid tire treads across the crotch.

I heard or read somewhere a few days ago that the feathers were gone from the shorts…thank god