Site hiccups/updates/upgrades?

This site is beautiful and easy to navigate, and I love the recent redesign.
One critique I could give would be on the “The Team” -> “History” -> “Past Seasons” page. Yes, it’s easy enough to go to espn or wikipedia to find historical stats, but a hyperlink to a game by game log and box score would be great to be able to access through UMHoops. And coaches’ career records should be shown as opposed to single season records, which are, with only one exception, the same as the W/L for each season. Finally, I just ask that this page be updated to show the rest of this most recent season. I’m no web designer and if someone has to go in and manually update each win or loss, I can see how this could fall behind, but a season total would be great.
Again, I have no idea the time that goes into what seems like a simple solution, but even if there are links that point to other sources, it would also be great to have historical rosters and player stats accessible from UMHoops.
Thanks for the great work, and I look forward to another season. Go Blue!

I’ll definitely take the time to update some of those ASAP. Thanks for pointing it out.

If I click on the umhoops banner coming out of the forum I cannot get back to the home page.

If I click on the umhoops banner coming out of the forum I cannot get back to the home page.
Sorry but I like that functionality. If you want the blog (main unhoops.com) click blog. I love being able to hit the banner and just see the most recent threads I haven't viewed in the forum.
Sorry but I like that functionality. If you want the blog (main unhoops.com) click blog. I love being able to hit the banner and just see the most recent threads I haven't viewed in the forum.

I tend to agree, like the functionality and ease of getting back to the top of the forum.

If you want to get back to the home page you just have to click the BLOG link right next to the logo. I think it makes it much easier to navigate the message board.

“If you want to get back to the home page you just have to click the BLOG link right next to the logo. I think it makes it much easier to navigate the message board.”

Get it, like it–but why not say “Home Page” instead of blog?

Because it’s the blog portion of the website. “Home Page” could be taken to mean the forum home.

“Because it’s the blog portion of the website. “Home Page” could be taken to mean the forum home.” Nomenclature notwithstanding, this misses the point that the navigation–in this instance–is not very clearly laid out. Now I know, at least. :slight_smile: