Big Ten schedule

To be announced Thursday live on BTN at 6 p.m.

The fact that we are only playing OSU, MSU, and Wisconsin once is a shame.

Schedule is out… pretty brutal stretch in Feb. http://www.umhoops.com/2015/08/27/2015-16-michigan-basketball-schedule-finalized-with-big-ten-announcement/

I see a quick start. First 9 conf. games might only see 1 (maybe 2 depending on Purdue) ranked teams…could easily start 7-2 or 8-1 going into home games against IU and MSU…I’ll take it

One of those situations where an easy start can almost mean more pressure though without as many easy games on the back end.

I for one am thrilled we have Crean and Izzo at home. Hope the home crowd is loud! That first week of February could be better than Christmas if we win both of those games!

As much as I hate 14 teams in a conference for football, it’s even worst for basketball. I’d almost rather just do a single play round robin schedule. Way too much variety when you play every team once and then only five teams twice. Especially when some of those teams are your biggest rivals.

Really hope the AD sets up a series where Michigan and MSU can maybe play a non conference game whenever we have single plays (which will be a lot). Too good of a rivalry to play once a year.

Really hope the AD sets up a series where Michigan and MSU can maybe play a non conference game whenever we have single plays (which will be a lot). Too good of a rivalry to play once a year.

Don’t hold your breathe. The odds of that happening are slim to none.