Moe Wagner headed to campus

The journey begins... Off to Ann Arbor. I feel blessed that I am heading off to Campus #Michtape

— Moe Wagner (@moritz_weasley) June 26, 2015

Welcome aboard young man! I know you’ll have a ball at Camp Sanderson for the rest of the summer! Looking for good things with your never quit, refuse to lose, winning attitude. You’re joining a great group of young men and a terrific coaching staff! I hope all your dreams come true!! Go Blue!!!

Welcome aboard young man! I know you'll have a ball at Camp Sanderson for the rest of the summer! Looking for good things with your never quit, refuse to lose, winning attitude. You're joining a great group of young men and a terrific coaching staff! I hope all your dreams come true!! Go Blue!!!

He can make a lot of gains in the next few months. On the court and in the weight room.

I also recall seeing him say that he can’t wait to study in the United States.

Great player and eager student.

Awesome combination!

I’m expecting Moe to be the best native German in M hoops history, and the best Mo since Mo Taylor! Unless of course we’re going to include Jmo and Dmo

I am anxious to see this young man on the floor to see what he can do. My expectations are high.