Who would be onboard if the Pistons

Selected Kristaps Porzingis and Cedi Osman/ Stanley Johnson and Guillermo Hernangomez/ Mario Henzonja and Robert Upshaw. Of the 3 options, which pairing would you prefer?

No to Porzingis (would rather have Kaminsky or Turner). Yes to Hezonja. No to Johnson (would rather have Hezonja, Dekker, or Winslow if he fell). I would want Hezonja or Winslow the most followed by a trade down.
As far as 2nd round picks I REALLY want Richaun Holmes out of Bowling Green. I feel he’s one of the most underrated players in the entire draft.

Kaminsky and Dekker are both late late 1st or 2nd round picks IMO. I would select Richaun Holmes over both.

I would prefer Hezonja and Johnson to Porzingas, but wouldn’t be mad about him. I think any of the 3 would fit in with what Stan wants to do

I’m willing to go risky with Kristaps. Don’t know how else we’ll get a stretch four.

Kaminsky and Dekker are both late late 1st or 2nd round picks IMO. I would select Richaun Holmes over both.
Hence why I only want Hezonja or Winslow with the 8th pick followed by a trade down where we could pick up those guys (although I feel like there more late lottery picks than late 1st early 2nd rounders).