Ricky Doyle looks to be getting stronger

https://instagram.com/p/2lgpxLAlMS/

Good arms but calves need more Bielfeldt.

Bielfeldts calves sure didn’t help the elevation. I think they were implants, kinda like Kim kardashians butt doesn’t help her squat

Definitely agree that he needs to work on his lower body. He also needs to learn to get lower and leverage his size down low.

Ill be honest, I’d sacrifice some of that bull strength for stamina.

This photo looks like it could be one of those “Don’t forget leg day” memes.

I trust that Sanderson will take care of that, though.

Looks real cut and lean though…working on the entire core could help with balance and rebounding. Encouraging!

Bielfeldts calves sure didn't help the elevation. I think they were implants, kinda like Kim kardashians butt doesn't help her squat

Believe me, it helps her squat…perhaps not in basketball terms, but squatting on things doesn’t seem to be an issue for Kim.

Lol. Ok so don’t send Doyle to train with Kim Kardashian, Sanderson will have to do

He looks strong but also more svelt…I’m guessing the core training has been a major emphasis and I know they are doing squats, cleans, snatch, etc.

Considering it’s only Mid-May, I look forward to seeing his development physically. Looks like he’s been putting a lot fo work in already.

Would not surprise me if he is the most improved come next season

Would not surprise me if he is the most improved come next season

Having an improved team around him could help him look a lot better.

For most improved, I’ll go with Chatman.

Most improved is such a relative term, because the improvement is necessarily predicated upon the baseline, so from that standpoint it’s very possible that Kam will be most improved because frankly, he was just downright awful last year.

I think the better question is one of sufficiency.

I think Kam will be the most sufficient.

I think Kam will be the most sufficient.

I hope so…we need a 2 way PF in the worst way.