Pinstripe uniforms?

Big Sean was wearing this yesterday and apparently it is at MDen. Not sure if/when they’ll wear them.

My god those things are hideous. I was at the game yesterday thinking “geez that thing looks like a sleeveless cheap minor league baseball jersey”…please don’t ever use those for a game.

Adidas = awful

Look like the old school Pacers uniforms from the 90s. If Adidas makes it then I figure there’s at least a chance they’ll wear it.

Look like the old school Pacers uniforms from the 90s. If Adidas makes it then I figure there's at least a chance they'll wear it.

I think the vertical stripes in the old Pacers jerseys were spaced out a bit more, but those jerseys above are just downright mean to the eye.

Pretty similar

Pretty much the same…UM appears to have 20 stripes on the front of the jersey, whereas IND appears to have 16-18. Maize compliments the blue much better than the white…Indy’s uniforms just look exponentially better. The cursive print is just not a good fit…looks like a cheap play on the Yankees

Yeah, I hope we never wear those.

I guess I’ll be the dissenting opinion. I like those jerseys. Remember the yellow highlighter uniforms? Those were hideous.

I don’t mind them. Maybe they will break them out in the first round of the NIT :frowning:

I guess I'll be the dissenting opinion. I like those jerseys. Remember the yellow highlighter uniforms? Those were hideous.

The ‘bleed out’/all maize vs OSU was awful as well. Adidas just makes a shitty product in general. Just bring back the Fab 5 era jerseys with classic font size once the Adidas contract is up and call it a day. Those were some of the best jerseys in college basketball history in my opinion.

I kind of liked the All Maize unis… FWIW Nike just made similar uniforms to those, except all white.

I blame the school as much as I blame Adidas. Michigan can dictate what the jerseys look like. IU and UCLA are Adidas, and their uniforms remain mostly unchanged.

Do you remember those Nike bingo chip uniforms we wore in the late 90s? Those were pretty bad. I do hope we go back to Nike for recruiting reasons, but Nike is not immune to terrible uniforms.

I’d also like to see the fab five uniforms become our regular uniforms. I like the Cazzie Russell ones that we wore last year, as well.

Im a fan of the all white, but the all maize with mustard yellow/orange accents was just insanely ugly. It actually made watching the game less enjoyable.

I kind of liked the All Maize unis... FWIW Nike just made similar uniforms to those, except all white.

http://www.si.com/college-basketball/2015/02/20/nike-college-basketball-uniforms-kentucky-duke-arizona

Those are very nice unis

The style reminds me of the Orlando Magic uniforms from the 90s to early 2000s. I liked it on them.

Personally I can’t say I like this jersey for Michigan, but if we were to wear them and win, I wouldn’t complain.

I like the shorts. I’ll be picking those up.

Yep, I blame Michigan. I think L’Ville have really cool uniforms. UCLA and IU do what they want. It’s about UM being lazy and either not communicating with Adidas and/or just not caring.

Need to go back to Nike, ASAP.

Dear god, no.

Dear god, no.